Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring is in the air, time to get busy!!

Busy doesn't even come close to describing life in our house for the last 2 weeks.

On top of getting this house ready for future renters, we have dealt with a house wide case of food poisoning to which even I myself got. While one might think this would come from eating something from say a fast food restaurant, etc, in this case it was simply a case of trying to get the best nutrition for myself and my kids that kind of back fired. Not going into details right now as I have to take cookies to my ink guy right now (he gives me gorgeous sexy ink...I bring cookies and cash, it's a bargain lol!!)

Anyways, the big news of the weekend is, while i am not posting a picture, nor giving details...I will simply say that we did put in an offer friday on another house. We will know something by tomorrow evening. I'm really excited about this house :)

This week's line up... #1 spring! I never realized how much I loved spring until last year wen I was pregnant and due any day with my sweet blessed baby girl. I have always been a fan of fall, but this put new meaning to spring for me and i find myself loving the cool wet mornings and the sunny warmer afternoons. I love Easter, and I'm really looking forward to celebrating Lettie's 1st birthday at the zoo in a few weeks! She is such a princess, all my girls have been but this one is so especially sweet and beautiful <3 I can't believe it has been a year since she was born.
2nd, we are visiting a local dairy farm for a field trip with my HS'ed one.
3rd...I have painting to get too, and border in the girls rooms (used to be boys room) that must come down. It's been a huge struggle to get it done because Lettie is always sleeping when I find the time lol, and second we have been sick non stop for weeks, first stomach flu, then colds, then food poisoning. I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather to kill off some of these germs, thats for sure. Also this constant run of sickness has seriously impacted my ability to hit the gym the way I need too so I'm a bit behind schedule (read I haven't lost more than another inch or so in the last month :/ ) so I'm getting antsy to get the ball rolling again.

Also I decided after much soul searching and schedule reviewing that doing the tri in May is not in the cards for me. I was trying to keep an open mind about it, but once the rounds of never ending sickness hit, I had to be realistic about having the time. I'd much rather workout for my weight loss goals, and to feel good about myself and get my me time in, versus that. Also what little free time I have right now i don't have the energy to do more in that regards, i'd much rather continue with my guitar lessons. I LOVE playing. it's very rewarding to me after all these years to return to the greatest gift (music) my life has ever been given. Once I get good enough I have songs to write, this has always been a dream of mine, to write and sing them and who knows what else ;)

Off to deliver cookies, i'll have more to share later.

No comments: