Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another one bites the dust.

I really hope I'm not wasting this title on this particular post right now lol.

Today we got word that the house we had attempted to get (it was a different one than the one I posted pictures of, similar , same neighborhood, etc) is a no go. As of right now it looks like we are still in the running for the SL house. I am not disappointed in the least, just anxious....really, really anxious to move and have some space. It's ok though, because we would have had dump at least 4-5K into that house to begin with, not to mention having to front more for the extra closing cost we were not anticipating, so while I'll miss that kitchen (TDF!! *sigh*) I also know God has his reasons and I'm ok with that.

On another note...I still can't decide if I want the boys in baseball this spring or not, I need to make a decision, but I'm leary of having the time to pull it all off with the move and swim lessons. I think we might skip it one year, and that could mean the difference between Nate getting into the higher leagues in another few years or not. Jon Paul obviously it isn't going to matter. I hate making decisions like this, I just know how limited my time is going to be moving, cleaning the new house, getting renters set up, etc.

Sometimes...........I wish I could clone myself.

No comments: