Thursday, July 7, 2011

summertime update.

Summer is insane! I dont think I could fit anymore into my schedule as I find myself simply wanting to relax and enjoy my kids being home. That said...I will not miss the mess they leave come fall.

School is going well, finding time to study has its challenges however with the kids being home but thankfully i squeeze in a little here and there.

I leave for TX in August for sucess school for Advocare, i'm really excited as the last SS was full of info and I recall how fired up i was on the business end once I returned. I have an Advocare events im attending tonight, and I'm doing a health fair in early August through my local gym, looking forward to sharing the op with others and helping people attain their health/fitness goals.

In other news i have approximately 24 days left to train for the warrior dash...for those of you that aren't aware of what that is its a 5K run with obstacle courses thrown in. I signed up about a month ago and not thinking clearly choose a 4pm time slot, soooo needless to say I've started running the dead heat of the afternoon to get my body accustomed to heat/humidity of July. So far so good. I'm still weight training 2 days a week as well and i'm so thankful for the Advocare products I take as they seriously up my game. My goal is to not only finish but not finish LAST lol. I'd like a personal time best, however its going to be hard to gauge because of the obstacle courses. O well. I'm esssited ;)

The kids and I have only been to the beach twice this year, this is not ok with me lol, hoping to get there a few more times the next few weeks. The good thing is they swim/play I study. I'm really anxious to get this schooling done as I miss reading Poe and I've yet to read the newest (or even purchase!) Charlaine Harris Sookie Stackhouse novel. I've promised myself I will not buy it until I'm done. (discipline lol)

I wont be updating much here training wise, if you want too read up on that go here:

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/babymama7/



and with that said I'll leave w a quote I fell in love with this morning...

"We did not change as we grew older; we just became more clearly ourselves."
~Lynn Hall

No comments: