Friday, June 10, 2011

How to cut thru steel.

Journey to a thousand ends
a vision made so clear
what once I knew now how it ends
now sure of where I walk

the hallowness inside the shell
these walls were made of steel
somehow a torch has taken too
the breaking of the seal

this flame that burns it came to me
an unexpected gift
my heart not sure of it at first
but now I see the warmth

my mind it beckons me to wake
it cautions me in thought
to open that which never has
and give what time has lost

i've longed for this a thousand years
if years were kept in beats
to speak that which my heart sings now
is more than words can bring

i can't go back, not turn away
from that which i've been called
this torch it burns and lights a way
and cracks the steel for love


~CAS

1 comment:

Kathlene said...

So beautiful, Christine. You are so talented!